Prime skills from Puerto Rico might be featured on the Gonzalez-Barriga undercard on Friday, June 24 at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida and reside on ProBox TV.
As beforehand introduced, Jonathan “La Bomba” Gonzalez (25-3-1, 14 KOs) will defend his WBO Junior Mild Flyweight Title in opposition to Mark Anthony “Child Boy” Barriga (11-1, 2 KOs) within the 12-round most important occasion.
Within the co-main occasion, Axel “Mini” Vega (15-4-1, 8 KOs) of Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico takes on Venezuelan puncher Angelino “Huracan” Cordova (16-0-1, 12 KOs) in a 10-rounder for the WBO Latino Junior Flyweight Title.
The next undercard bouts are scheduled to stream reside on ProBox TV starting at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT.
· Hakim Lopez (12-0, 8 KOs), a lightweight heavyweight prospect from Ellenwood, Georgia with roots in Puerto Rico, will face Cruse Stewart (8-0, 6 KOs) of Rock Island, Illinois in an eight-round battle.
· Najee Lopez (4-0, 4 KOs), the youthful brother of Hakim, will face Colombian Olympian Jeysson Monroy (1-0, 1 KO) in a cruiserweight tilt scheduled for six rounds.
· Jaycob Gomez (4-0, 4 KOs) of Caguas, Puerto Rico will return in a six-round tremendous featherweight bout in opposition to Ramon Esperanza (22-20-1, 11 KOs) of Asuncion, Paraguay.
· Jan Paul Rivera (2-0, 2 KOs) of Ponce, Puerto Rico will put his undefeated document on the road in opposition to Cesar Martinez (4-6-2, 1 KO) of Los Angeles, Calif. in a four-rounder.
· Jocksan Blanco (3-0, 1 KOs) of Caracas, Venezuela will return in a four-round welterweight battle.
· Trinidad Vargas of Carrollton Texas will make his skilled debut in opposition to Josh Aarons (0-2) of Williamsport, Pennsylvania in a four-round tremendous flyweight bout.