Two-time middleweight champion Gegard Mousasi (48-7, 2 NC) defends his title in opposition to high ranked contender Austin Vanderford (11-0) within the headliner of Bellator 275 stay on Showtime from 3Arena in Dublin, Eire on Friday, February 25. A day earlier than the battle present the athletes stepped on the scales to make it official for his or her respective MMA bouts.
Gegard Mousasi weighed-in at 184.6 lbs. Austin Vanderford confirmed 183.7 lbs. The championship bout is scheduled for 5 rounds.
Tickets for the occasion will be bought by means of Ticketmaster. The date when Bellator Dublin airs stay in Australia is Saturday, February 26.
Within the co-main occasion featherweights Sinead Kavanagh (7-5) and Leah McCourt (6-1) tipped the scales at 145.6 lbs and 145.6 lbs, respectively.
Jamie Hay missed weight coming in at 146.8 lbs for his preliminary card bout in opposition to Lee Hammond, who was 145.6 lbs.
Get the total Bellator 275 battle card and weigh-in outcomes under.
Bellator Dublin weigh-in outcomes
- Gegard Mousasi (184.6) vs. Austin Vanderford (183.7) – Mousasi’s Bellator middleweight title
- Sinead Kavanagh (145.6) vs. Leah McCourt (145.8)
- Ciaran Clarke (144.8) vs. Abou Tounkara (145.8)
- Khasan Magomedsharipov (145.6) vs. Jose Sanchez (145.4)
- Jornel Lugo (135.2) vs. Brian Moore (135.4)
Bellator Dublin card, tickets, start time, how to watch, Mousasi vs Vanderford
- Brett Johns (135.6) vs. Khurshed Kakhorov (134.8)
- Davy Gallon (155.2) vs. Charlie Leary (155.2)
- Danni McCormack (115.2) vs. Stephanie Web page (114.9)
- Darragh Kelly (155) vs. Junior Morgan (156)
- Daniele Scatizzi (154.6) vs. Vladimir Tokov (155.4)
- Gokhan Saricam (247.6) vs. Kirill Sidelnikov (264)
- Nathan Kelly (145.4) vs. Scott Pedersen (144.8)
- Lee Hammond (145.6) vs. Jamie Hay (146.8)*
Hyperlinks to streaming or pay-per-view platforms supplied on this web page, if any, are affiliate hyperlinks. We can be paid a fee, with no additional value to you, in the event you use these hyperlinks to make a purchase order.